Online processing of NBI started last April of 2015 to avoid inconvenience among NBI applicants. The National Bureau of Investigation made the processing online due to high number of people applying at NBI Clearance Center (Manila) as well as in different satellite offices.
Imagine the long lines and time consumed just for getting an NBI Clearance.
I, myself can attest to this since the time I was applying for a job (in 2006) and experienced waiting and waiting for hours just to get a clearance, which is highly needed as a requirement for job application.
HOW TO APPLY NBI Clearance ONLINE?
You can apply online via your smartphone, tablet or pc/laptop. I applied recently using my mobile device. So here are the steps;
- Step 1: Go to http://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/ and sign up as a FIRST TIMER or NEW APPLICANT. Make sure to have a working email address to register.
- Step 2: After filing in your basic information, you can take a picture with your phone or attached any of your recent photos. Then click, APPLY for CLEARANCE (select the application type and presented ID)
- Step 3: Choose NBI branch and set your preferred appointment date. You are opt to choose your desired payment option such as Banks (over-the-counter or online), Mobile Payment (via smart, globe, etc) or Bayad Centers (or LBC, Waltermart, Villarica Pawnshop,etc) .
- I chose Bank (over-the-counter) – (It could be metrobank, bdo, union, etc.) that you would like to pay your clearance fee.
- Get a deposit slip upon payment and input the account number indicated on payment instruction. Pay the exact amount (PHP 140 for new applicant).
- After that you will need to verify your payment, just go online and check the status of your transaction. Encode the exact time indicated on the deposit slip (posted time) and send.
- Step 4: After a successful payment you will be given a reference number to present at NBI office to finalize the application process. Write down your reference number or PRINT the application form online with your reference code.
Just present the reference number on NBI or satellite offices together with your ID. Remember that they will still have to take your photo and finger print.
You can also choose other payment options.
Hope this could help.
Incoming search terms:
- nbi clearance online registration via mobile device
- online nbi