One of my favorite freebie from Sun Cellular is their Facebook Zero (Facebook 0) and it has been on going for so long. I mean, who will not like to access social network like that of Facebook for FREE? I was trying to get its proper configuration last time – on my previous post – when they release their FBforever10 promo.
The main reason I like Sun is having promo such as this one. Isn’t it great to access FB even if you don’t have enough load?
How to activate Facebook Zero?
- Get the proper setting of Sun GPRS by texting ACTIVATE to 2300
- Select SUN WAP as your APN (access point)
- Go to http://wap.suncellular.com.ph/ and click the Facebook Zero link
Facebook Zero by Suncel is the lite version of Facebook Mobile. Browsing photos, videos and external link will charge you Php 10 per 30 minute which their regular mobile browsing rate.
photo credit/for info; SunCellular
Incoming search terms:
- facebook zero on sun
- how to access sun zero facebook
- How to activate FB 0
- how to activate fb zero on smart
- how to active facebook in sun
- link to access fb zero
- sun cellular fb2
- sun cellular free zero facebook mobile