Samsung have recently launched its newest innovation in television which is called The Samsung Smart Tv and finally, it is now here in the Philippines.
Samsung Smart Tv was officially launched in the Phillipines last April 12, 2011.
I received an invitation from Propel Media days ago to attend the Samsung Event exclusively for PH bloggers last April 7 at Mc Kinley High. I was excited to learn about its features and other unique capabilities first hand, but for some reason I wasn’t able to witness the unveiling of this innovative gadget.
Anyhow, Ms. Eina Morales of Propel Media was so nice to share with me the Press Release of Samsung Smart Tv last April 07, 2011 including some of its amazing features, especially how it basically works.
Samsung Smart Tv will definitely change our perception about television and home entertainment. I guess it is more than just an internet tv.
One of its beautiful feature is called Smart Hub which creates an avenue for internet users to more enjoy web application. Imagine yourself watching your favorite tv show while updating your status on facebook or even sending twit pic on tweeter ~ spilitting your screen is so possible.
Some of its great features are as follows;
- It can connect you to pretty much everything the world wide web world has to offer
- It has ultra-slim design
- 2D-to-3D upscaling in vision and sound
- It has TV App Store which has a varity of available application
- Uses wireless technology to let you synchronize content from other gadgets and devices
- Has a touch-screen remote control
- Energy efficient by introducing LED TV, LCD TV and PDP TV. A TV with an advocacy.